Tuesday 12 April 2011

Rajasthan Royals won by 6 wickets


Rajasthan-Royals-v/s-Delhi-Daredevils
Rajasthan have won two in a row while Delhi have done the opposite. Shane Warne walks out to the middle.

Venu "I don;t know what to say .. We need one good win. We didn't bat well in the first half and we didn't bowl well in the second half. I was just telling Warner that if we can bat together for a while we can do it. I have played Trivedi a lot and I knew what he was bowling."

Delhi Daredevils

Rajasthan Royals

Irfan Pathan

Rahul Dravid








Sehwag: "Venu and Warner batted really well. They hit some awesome shots. It was a decent total but Rajasthan played really well. I have to score runs in the coming games. May be if I score, we can reach 160-170. The bowling is still good, we need to concentrate on our batting."

Shane Warne: "Not bad. There are still a few areas we can improve. Tait set the scene first up that first over was sensational. Viru is a dangerous player .. Tait bowled beautifully. We could have improved our bowling in the end but our intensity was great. I haven't been fit since I was 12. I just have to bowl only 4 overs, so I can't get too tired." pressed again and again on his fitness secret Warne says " I have been training hard!" And thumps Ravi on the back!





No comments: